Effective as of March 2016
We care about your privacy
We will give you additional privacy information that is specific to a product or service in Supplements to this Policy and other notices you may see while using our products or services. If there is a difference between such notices and this Policy, the notices should be considered first.
Software on your device may access your information. Our products or services may contain links to other companies’ websites and services that have privacy policies of their own. ESEB is not responsible for the privacy practices of others and we recommend you read their privacy notices.
If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our products and services or provide ESEB with your personal data.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect your personal data and other information when you use our services or register into ShareX Platform, take part in campaigns or research or otherwise interact with us. This includes following categories:
- Use of products and services When you access ShareX Platform online, our web servers automatically create records of your visit. These records typically include IP-address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content viewed or requested, browser or application type, language and other such information.
- Information you provide us with When you create an account, request services, participate in research or campaigns or otherwise interact with us, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, street address, user names and passwords, age, gender, and language. We also maintain records of your consents, preferences and settings relating to, for example, location data, marketing and sharing of personal data.
- Positioning and Location data Location-based services establish location through the use of satellite, Wi-Fi or other network based positioning methods. These technologies may involve exchanging your location data, Wi-Fi or other network related identifiers with ShareX Platform. Our products may operate on multiple device platforms which may also collect your location data. We do not use this information to identify you personally without your consent.
When you use our location based services and features, for example location based search, your location data is sent to ShareX Platform to serve you with the right content, which may also include location based advertising.
Why Do We Process Personal Data?
ShareX Platform may process your personal data for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- Providing services We may use your personal data to provide you with our services, to process your requests or as otherwise may be necessary to perform the contract between you and ESEB, to ensure the functionality and security of our services, to identify you as well as to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
- Accounts Some services may require an account to help you manage your content and preferences.
- Developing and managing services We may use your personal data to develop and manage our services, customer care, and marketing. We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular ShareX service with other personal data we may have about you, unless such personal data was collected for a different purpose.
- Communicating with you We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our services and to contact you for customer care related purposes.
- Marketing, advertising and making recommendations We may contact you to inform you of new services and to conduct market research when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services. This may include displaying ShareX Platform and third party content.
Do We Share Personal Data?
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties.
- Your consent and social sharing services We may share your personal data if we have your consent to do so. Some services may allow you to share your personal data with other users of the service or with other services and their users. Please consider carefully before disclosing any personal data or other information that might be accessible to other users.
- ESEB affiliates and authorized third parties We may share your personal data with other ESEB affiliates or authorized third parties who process personal data for ESEB for the purposes described in this Policy.
These authorized third parties are not permitted to use your personal data for any other purposes. We require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
- Mandatory disclosures We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend ESEB’s legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
How Do We Address Data Quality?
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary personal data.
We encourage you to access your personal data through your account from time to time to ensure that it is up to date.
What Steps Are Taken To Safeguard Personal Data?
Privacy and security are key considerations in the creation and delivery of our products and services. We have assigned specific responsibilities to address privacy and security related matters. We enforce our internal policies and guidelines through an appropriate selection of activities, including proactive and reactive risk management, security and privacy engineering, training and assessments. We take appropriate steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit access to our data bases containing personal data to authorized persons having a justified need to access such information.
Our domains may include third party elements that set cookies on behalf of a third party, for example relating to third party social network.
What Are Your Rights?
You have a right to know what personal data we hold about you. You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data deleted or updated. You have a right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages and to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds. However, if you opt-out from marketing and other communications from ShareX, critical alerts may still be sent to you.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us or by managing your account and choices through available profile management tools on ShareX Platfrom. In some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or stop processing your personal data, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you.
Who Is The Controller of Your Personal Data?
Eku Saglabasanas Un Energotaupibas Birojs (“ESEB”), Baznicas Str. 31/8, LV-10103, Riga, Latvia is the controller of your personal data.
ShareX Platform may from time to time change this Policy or change, modify or withdraw access to this site at any time with or without notice. However, if this Policy is changed in a material, adverse way, ShareX Platform will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this Policy and on this site's home page for 30 days. We recommend that you re-visit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.